FREE CHATT
FREE CHATT

Monday, July 2, 2012

Which Actual Housewives Star Has the Hottest Bikini Bod?

Melissa Gorga, Gretchen Rossi

As the temps heat up, the Actual Housewives cast is hitting the seashore ! From New Jersey's Melissa Gorga to Orange County's Gretchen Rossi, Us Weekly rounded up the Bravo hit's very best bikini bods just in time for summer.

"I like a feminine body. I don't want to be a bodybuilder!" says mom of three Gorga, 33, who regularly sports activities a two-piece on her Sunday evening series.

Also 33, Orange County cast member Rossi admits she's noticed large adjustments in her bikini bod over the years. "I know absolutely everyone says this, but it's amazing how significantly my entire body changed in my thirties," Rossi, who lives with beau Slade Smiley, 43, tells Us.

To keep her figure flawless, the 5 -foot- five, 118-pound reality star and budding singer fits in workouts whenever -- and wherever -- she can. " I will do lunges in my driveway or curl a la mp in my area. I want to seem very good !" she says.

For a lot more hot Real Housewives bikini bods, examine out our gallery now!