FREE CHATT
FREE CHATT

Monday, July 2, 2012

Tyra Banks Wears Sexy Swimsuit, Mocks Her " Large Forehead"

Tyra Banks Wears Sexy Swimsuit, Mocks Her "Big Forehead"

Tyra Banking institutions is turning the tables.

Often ridiculed for the dimension of her forehead, the 38-year-old America's Up coming Leading Model host uploaded a attractive Instagram photo of herself donning a skimpy swimsuit June 25. "I challenge you to a huge forehead contest!" she wrote in the caption. "You know I got that win on lock!"

Banks is on a mission to empower youthful women to embrace the really characteristics that make them particular. "This is who I am! I am Tyra Banks and I have cellulite!" she told Us Weekly at the Moth Ball in NYC May possibly 8. "That makes me 'flawsome' due to the fact I personal it as portion of what helps make me distinctive. Do not get me wrong : I never believe my cellulite is beautiful, but I think it truly is 'flawsome.'"

VIDEO: America's Upcoming Best Model's wildest meltdowns

"My key mission is to get women to know their inner and outer beauty and have high self-esteem with both," she explained. "'Flawsome,' for me, is about becoming flossy, incredible and awesome with our flaws and celebrating these, as well."

As the executive producer, creator and host of America's Next Prime Model, the California native seems for contestants who exemplify what it means to be "flawsome."

VIDEO: View the ANTM All-Stars model the Kardashian Kollection

"I pick the girls that are covered with freckles or super duper pale," she told Us. " Individuals issues, to me, are genuinely beautiful. I want to spread that message a lot more that individuals are the items that make us one of a kind."