FREE CHATT
FREE CHATT

Monday, July 2, 2012

Real Housewives of New Jersey's Lauren Manzo Lost 30 Pounds!

Real Housewives of New Jersey's Lauren Manzo Lost 30 Pounds!

Lookin' great, Lauren!

Following years of yo-yo dieting, Lauren Manzo's battle of the bulge grew to become a key plot point on the recent season of True Housewives of New Jersey -- and she suffered cruel feedback at the hands of anonymous Twitter followers.

"I hated myself," the 24-year-old, 5 -foot- 3 proprietor of makeup keep Cafface tells Us Weekly solely. "I was depressed." At her heaviest, she weighed 185 pounds.

So, last September, Manzo ultimately followed the guidance of concerned parents Caroline and Albert and underwent lap band surgical procedure -- in which a silicone band is positioned all around the prime portion of the stomach to management food consumption. (Her dad Albert had the surgical procedure back in 2008).

Lauren Manzo attends the 4th Annual Ladies Night Out Bene   fit on June 7, 2010 in Paterson, New Jersey.
Lauren Manzo attends the 4th Annual Women Evening Out Advantage on June 7, 2010 in Paterson, New Jersey.
Credit : Ben Hider/Getty

Losing 20 pounds above the upcoming seven months, Manzo had the band loosened in Could -- and dropped another ten by following a strict protein-and-vegetable diet regime and functioning out six days a week. The Bravo star (who's been dating Vita Scalia for 3 many years ) hopes to lose 35 a lot more pounds.

Displaying off her unbelievable new form to Us, Manzo says she feels " remarkable. Getting the lap band was the finest thing I've done in my life."

She admits to Us that she initially kept the lap band surgical treatment secret. "So quite a few supporters associated to my struggle," she s ays. "I did not want to truly feel like I was letting them down."

She cautions of the gadget : " It really is not a miracle button that lets you eat no matter what you want... I desired to consider to shed fat on my own for a although."

And, certainly, even though Manzo avoids salt, sugar, carbs and body fat with her new diet plan regime -- and endures extreme sessions with trainer Man Del Corso -- she nevertheless loves to consume.

"I like meals," she explains. "I cannot drink liquid egg whites for the rest of my life. So I've learned a good deal of excellent methods to cook now... I have great willpower."

Her ultimate objective ? "Hopefully, by the finish of the summer, I'll be in a bikini. I've under no circumstances worn a bikini in my life !"