FREE CHATT
FREE CHATT

Monday, July 16, 2012

Maria Menounos Plays Beach Tennis in Tiny String Bikini

Derek Hough and Maria Menounos playing beach tennis at a beach party in Malibu, California on July 14, 2012.

Maria Menounos has so much body self-assurance, she isn't afraid to get down and dirty for the duration of a game of beach tennis!

Sporting a string bikini best and working shorts, the 34- yr -old Dancing with the Stars contestant gave it her all for the duration of a heated game of seashore tennis with her DWTS partner, Derek Hough, on a Malibu seashore on Friday.

Hough, who wore neon green board shorts, showed off his chiseled entire body. Coincidentally his sister, Julianne, took a seaside day this previous weekend also, albeit across the country in Southport, NC.

" Seaside tennis was exciting w/ Derek Hough and Terrell Owens&helliplove that the ball was nowhere near me in this shot-I attempted !" Menounos tweeted Saturday.

In among games, the Further cohost stripped down to just her two-piece and hit the waves while flaunting her extraordinary ab s.

Maria Menounos rocking a bikini on the beach in Malibu on July 14. 2012.
Maria Menounos rocking a bikini on the seaside in Malibu on July 14. 2012.
Credit score : KISS/2012 RAMEY Photograph

"Ironically, I have really strong abs, and I normally hate [ exercising ] them the most," Form 's July 2012 cover model told the magazine about her ripped midriff. "I think I take for granted that I didn't truly have to function for them."

Some might be surprised that the star's extraordinary physique doesn't come from an extreme, regimented exercise program. "I do not have any schedule that's set because I never obsess about anything," she admits. "For me it really is about health and [relieving] stress. So there is nothing set. "