FREE CHATT
FREE CHATT

Monday, July 2, 2012

Kelly Clarkson Talks Weight Loss , Currently being a Blonde

Kelly Clarkson poses in a studio backstage at Wembley Stadium during the Capital FM Summertime Ball on June 9, 2012 in London, England.

Kelly Clarkson has been undergoing some significant makeovers as of late, and at Thursday night's Duets taping, Us Weekly received her to open up about her 30-pound slimdown.

" There is no secret!" the 30-year-old expressed to Us at the occasion held in CBS' studio in Studio, City, Calif. " It really is just making an attempt to consume a minor much better and function out a tiny much more. But no matter what size I am I really like performing no matter how large or very little I am! I truly feel excellent."

According to an insider, the five -foot- 4 star determined to slim down for fantastic after watching a recording of her December efficiency on VH1 Divas Celebrates Soul. "She saw how hefty she was and she did not like it. That's when she determined to genuinely get into shape," the supply told Us.

But dropping several dress sizes is not the only transformation the "What D oes not Kill You ( Stronger )" singer is thrilled to present off. On June six, she traded her glossy brunette locks for a blonde hair colour.

VIDEO: Hot hair trends

"I really like it!" she told Us about her summer time hair switch up. " People preserve asking me if I am having a lot more fun, being blonde, but I usually have entertaining ! No matter if I am blonde, redhead, or brunette! I often have fun, dammit!"

The two-time Grammy winner hasn't been acquiring entertaining all by her lonesome, even so -- she's been spending time with her boyfriend, 35-year-old Nashville- primarily based talent manager Brandon Blackstock--the son of her manager, Narvel Blackstock, and Reba McEntire's stepson-- given that late last year.

" I'm too happy ! He's ruining my creativity!" Clarkson, who is famous for her brokenhearted electrical power ballads, joked to Us final m onth. " I am writing all this content sh--! It truly is killing me."