FREE CHATT
FREE CHATT

Monday, July 9, 2012

See Alessandra Ambrosio's Slim Bikini Body 9 Weeks After Giving Birth!

Alessandra Ambrosio shows off her bikini body and spends time with daughter Anja and friends on the beach in Malibu, California on July 8, 2012.

Alessandra Ambrosio got her pre-baby back in no time at all!

On July 8, the Victoria's Secret supermodel -- who welcomed son Noah Phoenix May 7 -- donned a $182 OndadeMar "Biarritz" print bikini top on the beach in Malibu. Wearing high-waisted white shorts, the Brazilian beauty showed off her taut tummy and toned legs while strolling the sands with her daughter, Anja, 3.

Ambrosio "always wanted to have a big family," she told Us Weekly in 2011. "When I found out I was pregnant I was just as happy as I could be. . . I love being pregnant!"

Together since 2005, Ambrosio isn't in a rush to wed her fiance, businessman Jamie Mazur. "I definitely want to have a big party for my wedding -- I want to have a fun party! But I don't know where I would get married. It's so complicated," she told Us. "I can't decide if it's going to be in Brazil or in L.A. It 's hard to figure out everything. I keep changing my mind all the time!"