FREE CHATT
FREE CHATT

Monday, July 2, 2012

Lauren Manzo: I Want to Lose Another 35 Pounds

Lauren Manzo: I Want to Lose Another 35 Pounds

Lauren Manzo's fat loss journey is far from in excess of.

The Authentic Housewives of New Jersey star, 24, shed twenty pounds in seven months soon after acquiring a lap band on September 21, 2011. The surgery -- in which a silicone band is positioned close to the top rated aspect of the abdomen to handle food consumption -- was clearly a results, and in May possibly, Manzo had the band loosened.

She dropped yet another ten pounds by following a strict protein-and-vegetable diet plan and doing work out six days a week. In a recent Us Weekly interview, Manzo exposed she wishes to drop an additional 35 pounds.

"When I hit 120, I'l make a decision if I want to go to 115," she explained. " I'm motivated. Hopefully, by the end of the summer time, I will be in a bikini. I've under no circumstances worn a bikini in my existence !"

VIDEO: Lauren vows to put on a bikini for the initially time this summer

Immediately after many years of yo-yo dieting, Manzo was thrilled to uncover a remedy that operates. " Acquiring the lap band was the best thing I've ever completed in my daily life," she told Us. "I bought leather shorts at Betsey Johnson the other day. A size ten was as well large. The upcoming size they had was a six, so I was like, 'Forget it. They are not gonna fit me.' But they match !"