FREE CHATT
FREE CHATT

Thursday, July 12, 2012

PIC: Colin Farrell Strolls Shirtless in Rio de Janeiro

Colin Farrell in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on July 11, 2012.

Is it hot out right here -- or is Colin Farrell walking by without having a shirt yet again ?

Farrell's beat-the-heat tactic may possibly have cooled him off in Rio de Janeiro Wednesday, but it surely didn't aid onlookers any.

In the course of a check out to the Brazilian city (he's in town to promote his upcoming Complete Recall remake), the Irish star, 36, strolled shirtless alongside a couple of buddies.

Last summer, the action star -- and reformed negative boy -- opened up to USA Today about his newest obsession: working out.

"I truly like the gymnasium. I come across peace in it. Which is... weird," he told the paper. "I never thought that would be me."

Additional the actor, "I see these rates, 'Working out for me is lifting a Carlsberg.' It was true at the time." But now, " Points have changed."

In addition to his starring role in Complete Recall (alongside Jess ica Biel and Kate Beckinsale), Farrell will seem on the large screen in Seven Psychopaths, a thriller, later this year.