FREE CHATT
FREE CHATT

Monday, July 2, 2012

Blake Lively: "I Consume Cupcakes and Don't Work Out!"

Blake Lively attends the "Savages" premiere on June 27, 2012 in New York City.

The secret to Blake Lively's bombshell bod? There are not any, apparently.

At a screening of Oliver Stone's Savages in NYC Wednesday, the leggy Gossip Woman star, 24, informed Us Weekly she's not the most diligent when it comes to maintaining up an physical exercise schedule -- or eating her fruits and veggies.

"I eat cupcakes and I do not operate out!" Lively admitted, laughing. "But if you ask me in ten years, I'm going to regret answering that way now... I don't even drink water. It truly is terrible!"

And although she's a fixture on Best Dressed lists now (Lively rocked a brilliant yellow Gucci frock for the screening), Ryan Reynolds' girlfriend of eight months assured Us some of her large school style selections were questionable, at ideal.

"[I did] that total Abercrombie denim skirt with Uggs point," Lively confessed of her teenage wardrobe. "That was a challenge !"